Insurance. The cornerstone of sound financial planning
Illness, injury or worse is not something we like to contemplate. However, should the unexpected occur, it can be reassuring to know that you’ve done everything you can to protect you and your family financially.
At Family Financial Solutions, we believe that insurance lays the foundations for a sound and sustainable financial plan. As part of our holistic approach, we’ll discuss various types of insurance cover that we feel are suitable for you based on your circumstances.
It is all part of our duty of care to ensure that you and those you care for are adequately protected should anything unexpected happen.
- Term Life Insurance. Death and terminal illness cover can help you secure your family’s financial future if the worst were to happen
- Income protection. The ability to earn a regular pay packet often gets overlooked in the insurance stakes
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance. Even with income protection, you may be facing medical, rehabilitation and support costs which can be hard to keep on top of should no longer be able to work
- Living insurance. Also known as trauma insurance, living insurance is designed to pay you a sum of money if you are diagnosed with a potentially life-threatening illness, or experience some kind of trauma
- Insurance through your super. Deciding whether to hold insurance inside or outside super, can seem complicated. We're here to help
- Additional insurance options. Insuring against events that are relevant to you can play a key role in preparing for the best, and a variety of different insurance options are available
You insure your car and your home. But nothing is more important than your life and your ability to make a living. So it makes good sense to insure your greatest asset – you!
As we move through life, find a partner, raise a family, and maybe start a business, the importance of insurance in a long term plan increases. That’s because insurance is all about providing a financial safety net that helps you to take care of yourself and those you love when you need it the most.
Why is insurance important? Let’s look at five key reasons.
- Protection for you and your family. Your family depend on your financial support to enjoy a decent standard of living
- Reduce stress during difficult times. Unforeseen tragedies can leave you and your family facing tremendous emotional stress. With insurance in place, you or your family’s financial stress will be reduced, so you can focus on what matters.
- To enjoy financial security. No matter what your financial position, an unexpected event can see it all unravel quickly. Insurance offers a payout so that if the unforeseen happens, you and your family can move forward
- Peace of mind. Be safe in the knowledge that if anything happened to you, your family’s financial security is assisted by insurance
- A legacy to leave. A lump sum death benefit can secure the financial future for your children and protect their standard of living.
Want to know more? Let's chat.
Book a free no obligation 15 minute chat with our team.